Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Kelly's Update

Great idea big bro. Lucky for us I am SUPER tech savvy. Or at least that's what my business card says. And my cousins Julie, Patrick and Stephen (who are my MySpace and Facebook friends) can attest that I make a mean photo slideshow.

Mike's right. It was crazy seeing pictures of the Gerry Macs and Bob McNearney's. Also crazy to see on Grandma's December calendar "Robert and Emily '04" Trip has been married for 3 years?! I am depressingly out of touch.

So on to the boring but obligatory update. I guess I should rewind a bit. I graduated from KU in 2003, moved to NY for an intership at ESPN the Magazine, then moved to Chicago to work full time at ESPN Customer Marketing and Sales. I spent 2 years in the Windy City, but bailed just before winter number 3 and moved to LA in January 2006, still staying with ESPN.

I am now working in sales and marketing for ESPN Digital Media (basically just selling ads on the website and mobile devices). And I love LA. It's so much fun, the weather is a whole lot better than what I was used to and Molly and I get to hang out a couple times a week, even more now that she's unemployed, but I'll let her tell that part.

Life is good. It's great to be home in St. Louis for Christmas hanging out with my awesome niece and nephew. You guys have GOT to see how cute these kids are. And Mike and Lisa are really good parents, which is weird to say about the guy who used to bang me into walls and toss me down the stairs.

Hope to hear from you all soon! Much, much love.


Lisa, Madi, me, Mom, Molly & Tiffany (stepsister) at Mom's Wedding 07/07 in San Diego

No comments: